Join us for our Full Moon beachside peace walk with His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda on Join us for an opportunity to be in the divine presence of His Holiness Swami Vidyadhishananda at our in-person Full Moon Fellowship of 3rd June in Santa Barbara.
HH Swami Vidyadhishananda will join us following the morning Livestream for an in-person fellowship of divine blessings, words of wisdom, and a peace walk at the beach.
Guests for this in-person fellowship are urged to participate during the morning livestream: How to Choose your Spiritual Path.
Guests are heartily welcome to attend, as this is a rare opportunity for an up-close experience with an erudite saint who hails from lineages of the combined heritage of Vedic rishi sages and nath meditation adepts from Himalaya. You can learn more about His Holiness’ background here.
A wholesome vegetarian snack (gluten-free option available) will be served following the group blessing (individual blessings will not be feasible).
Full Moon Meditation Handout: Click here
Hansavedas Meditation Center Address: 1807 E. Cabrillo Blvd, Suite D, Santa Barbara, CA 93108. Our unit is located in the Las Aves professional complex. Once you enter the complex proceed to the furthest back corner of the parking lot where you will see our small gated courtyard surrounded by fencing.
Participation is free with registration, but love donations are deeply appreciated and will help to cover the costs, including food/snack.
Please bring your own warm clothing for the walk. Check the weather forecast and dress accordingly – but modestly as befits a spiritual fellowship.
Helpful Tips for Attendees
Attending a Fellowship with a traditional monk and a living saint may be a new experience. Below are a few helpful guidelines about what to expect.
- Arrive early to check-in and get situated before His Holiness is seated.
- Your presence creates a holy space and not just a social gathering. Maintain reverential silence when possible in order to foster a meditative environment. If speaking is needed, speak quietly.
- Floor seating with cushion is available as is the tradition of a Fellowship. Limited chair seating will also be available.
- Wear modest attire befitting the spiritual ambience.
Cooperative Responsibility for Wellness
- If you are feeling unwell (even if you tested negative), please refrain from attending. This includes feeling fatigue or having a runny nose, coughing, sore throat and/or fever.
- If you know that you were exposed to someone with covid, but not yet exhibiting symptoms, please run this specific situation by our Centre/Office first, before joining.
- This peace-walk and fellowship at the beach is currently via invitation. Please declare your intent to bring a guest to our Centre/Office in advance and before registering them. Unannounced guests are therefore not able to participate in this fellowship.
- Non-toxic KN95 masks will be good to keep handy just in case needed to feel comfortable indoors.
- If you have set up a pre-arranged appointment to greet His Holiness personally or have his darshan at our Centre, please undertake an Antigen test just before arriving or be prepared to take an Antigen test before entering the Centre/Office at our patio. Thank you for your understanding.
Review the Suggested Guidelines: Precautionary Wellness Measures